It is IMPORTANT to read the following before downloading anything from our website!
All of the files on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet and stored here with an intention to preserve and maintain. The systems hosted on our site are outdated or no longer existent on the market. ROMs Get is strongly against the piracy, we do not support any manifestation of piracy. It is important to purchase the modern games in order to encourage and support the game developers. We are real fans of game consoles and we are always trying to support the developers by purchasing the last generation of consoles. If you think that game/rom/bios you own the copyrights is listed on our website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request below.
By downloading ANY files from this website you are contractually agreeing to the rules mentioned below:
- You own a license for any ROM / image you download.
- You will NOT spread any of the files downloaded from this website illegally.
- You will NOT use any of these files in order to make profits.
- You agree to the fact that all ROMs and images are hosted by us in good faith, and we can NOT be held responsible if users download files illegally.
- You acknowledge that all files on this site are provided "as is" and we can NOT be held responsible if these files affect your system in any way.
- If you do not agree, leave this website and do not download any files.
DMCA / Removal Request
ROMs Get is aware of intellectual property rights and other proprietary rights of others. Please, make sure that the rom/file/bios you are asking to be removed actually contains the copyrighted file. Some of the pages on ROMs Get might be pure informational pages for promotional purposes only. Before making a removal request, please download the file in question, check it, verify if it is indeed your copyrighted work and afterwards contact us.
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the romsget.com;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
Last Updated: September 20th, 2022